Round Tables for a Safe School
✍️Zespół Fundacji GrowSPACE
Want to talk about mental health? Want to talk about school safety? We invite you to the Roundtables for Safe School, which we are organizing in several cities across Poland in cooperation with the European Commission in Poland.
What will happen and where?
We will stationary 8 youth safety networks in Poland: Wroclaw, Opole, Dabrowa Gornicza, Kalisz, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Gora, Gorzow Wielkopolski. The meetings will be aimed at increasing the level of awareness and subjectivity of young people in the field of mental health, anti-discrimination and EU values. Each of the aforementioned events will be accompanied by a theme. We will invite young people who express a desire to talk about the topic.
Who will you meet with?
We have a number of partner organizations working with us: the Polish Society for Anti-Discrimination Law, Rainbow, Teen Asylum, the Equality Institute and Democracy Action. In each city we have a theme and an interesting person to lead the discussion. Then during the workshop you will come up with your ideas, which you will present in a roundtable format.
What is provided?
As organizers, we provide: travel reimbursements if you don't live in the city but want to participate, food on site and a great and creative atmosphere!
When do the events take place?
Registration is required for each event, so sign up now! All events can be found on our Facebook page:
1. January 27, Wroclaw, Roundtable: Mental health and human rights: https://fb.me/e/2uoR5tJm2
2. February 3, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Roundtable: How to talk about mental health at school? https://fb.me/e/42kXGYaki
3. February 10, Kalisz, Roundtable: What do you see when you think about equality? https://fb.me/e/38R6hnpR0
4. February 17, Gorzow Wielkopolski, Roundtable: Do you know how to protect yourself from disinformation? https://fb.me/e/3bfOwzV7M
5. February 18, Zielona Gora, Roundtable: What does the right to psychological safety mean? https://fb.me/e/3dBz4PUZt
6. February 24, Opole, Roundtable: How to act with equality in the local community? https://fb.me/e/5Bb4T0EUk
7. March 3, Koszalin, Roundtable: How to respond to discrimination and encourage others to intervene? https://fb.me/e/34x8rI3oA
8. March 10, Szczecin, Roundtable: What do student persons need from teachers and parents? https://fb.me/e/2A3lXuP7E
See you there!